Our commitmentsOur objective: to give you satisfaction!
The Tourist Office of Wattrelos wishes to offer to the persons who contact it a service of quality.
Its ambition is to give to thecustomers all the necessary means to discover and appreciate the local tourist wealth of Wattrelos and its neighborhood.
The Tourist Office is classified category III and is fully committed to :
- Provide an easily accessible reception and information area,
- Offer you a seat,
- Offer help with your holiday planning,
- Give you free information on local tourism
- Display and distribute details of opening hours (in at least one foreign language)
- To be open at least 120 days per year, saturday and sunday included, during the tourist season,
- Answer your letters throughout the year,
- Ensure that there is someone in reception who has a working knowledge of at least one foreign language)
- Ensure the supply of tourist maps, plans and tourist guides in the leaflet racks,
- Give you access to a bilingual internet site,
- Provide tourist information translated into at least one foreign language of the following :
- Graded tourist accomodation, including the name of the establishment, the adress, e-mail, website, telephone, level of classification.
- Monuments and cultural historic sites, including tariffs, opening hours, website and telephone,
- Events and presentation
- Emergency numbers.
- Annual updating of tourist information
- Displaying emergency numbers outside the Office
- Dealing with your requests and evaluating your satisfaction
- Provide a travel advisor
- Guarantee the reliability and accuracy of the information on offer about local tourism
- Ensure that information on local tourist businesses is updated and correct